Protect your time and create a safe space for financial wellness with the Savvy Financial Wellness 101 @ Home Retreat.
- Unsure how to grow your finances in the current economy?
- Need funds for your child's education?
- Want to make sure your income is replaced if you are unable to work?
Learn safe financial growth principles in the comfort of your home. This is an at-home experience with recommended beverages, e-journal, journal note-taking prompts, and exclusive access to financial education. The retreat consists of the following sessions:
Session 1: Faith & Finances
Session 2: Guilt-Free Finances
Session 3: Cash & Career
Session 4: Your Fabulous Future Self
The content is designed to last 76 minutes, not including the necessary time for centering yourself, session reflections, and journaling throughout. Dedicate a morning, afternoon, or evening to these restorative sessions together.
@ Home Retreat Learning Objectives
- Understand what financial wellness means and how to move toward having peace with provision.
- Free yourself from the guilt of feeling financially insecure or constantly in competition.
- Identify necessary steps to take that maximize your finances across various career milestones.
- Understand the big picture of financial options that can support closing the economic gap, by equipping yourself, your family, and your community.
Note from Jennifer:
As a third-generation financial professional and prior college management course professor, I take the reflective journey with women leaders to launch and organize their portfolio in preparation to enjoy work-optional living. This also involves helping clients plan in advance for income during any unexpected illness.
A financial coaching session for the same amount of time as this retreat would be a $275 investment. So, join us here for free, or name your price to help support the hours we put into creating this.
I partner with driven women and moms on their financial journey from getting college paid for to retirement planning™. With my safer strategies, clients experience financial stress relief and the freedom to care for family and maintain their lifestyle. I can't wait to hear how this at-home retreat transforms your financial outlook.
@ Home Retreat Host: Jennifer Edwards, PhD, MBA, Licensed Financial Professional & Founder of Savvy Financial Wellness™
Four @ Home, Self-Paced Retreat Modules